General discussion
All the guides you need to get started with using the Flits app
How to recover coins if this app gets deleted
bllaaah

Posted at: 2020-06-18 02:58

Hello, before I input any funds into this mobile wallet. I want to know is it possible to recover funds to another wallet if some reason this app would get deleted from app store/stopped working. You give me seeds, but are they same for every coin the app supports?

ninjaflit

Posted at: 2020-06-19 02:04

Of Course, you can recover them after deleting the app and reinstalling the Flits Application. So long as you have 24 Seeds i.e Recovery Seeds. You are good to go.

ninjaflit

Of Course, you can recover them after deleting the app and reinstalling the Flits Application. So long as you have 24 Seeds i.e Recovery Seeds. You are good to go.

ninjaflit

bllaaah

Posted at: 2020-06-19 05:05

that's not answering my question. If this app stops to exist, can I recover to another wallet app? As I understood seeds only valid to recover within this app.

Rabbit

Posted at: 2020-06-20 08:13

There are tools available with which you can extract private keys for different wallets from these seed words. Flits will also launch its own tool for that soon